The 14th Annual Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival is one of the premiere summer events in Breckenridge each year bringing over 40 breweries for tastings, live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place outside at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge with amazing views of the mountains! Enjoy a weekend of playing outdoors and a Saturday afternoon of beer tastings from some of Colorado’s finest breweries & other breweries from around the world! The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival draws a wide range of people from beer aficionados to families. The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival celebrates Brews, Views & Great Live Music!
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ’S:
- When is the Festival? – Saturday, July 13th, 2019
- Where is the Festival Held? – The beer festival is staying on Beaver Run property, but moving up the hill to the smaller parking lot and onto the Copper Top Plaza. The new location will feature more seating & shade, along with grassy areas to hang out and listen to the music. The entrance will still be off Village Drive, about 100 steps up the hill from the previous entrance.
- What are the hours? – 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. The first hour 12:00-1:00 p.m. is reserved only for attendees who have pre-purchased their tickets. Anyone needing a ticket at the event entrance will be able to purchase tickets at 1:00 p.m. at the main entrance. VIP ticket holders will get in at 11:45 a.m. (15 minutes before the general public).
- What else is there to do the area? – Check out full event calendars at www.gobreck.com, www.townofbreckenridge.com & www.breckenridge.com
- Are kids allowed? – Children are allowed, but keep in mind it’s a busy, crowded atmosphere. Strollers are not recommended. All kids 12 and older need a general admission ticket. Kids are not allowed to eat in the VIP area without a VIP DD ticket.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? – No. You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors. You will need a GA ticket to enter.
- Can I get in if I’m a Designated Driver? – Yes, with a General Admission ticket. You can also purchase a VIP Designated Driver ticket if you’d like to hang out in the VIP tent and eat lunch.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? – Yes, proceeds will benefit SOS Outreach.
- Is the event ADA accessible? – Yes
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? – See our GET INVOLVED TAB.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? – Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup (if 21 or over). Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift. To volunteer, email [email protected].
- Will there be live entertainment? Yes, we will be releasing the schedule soon.
- Where’s the After Party? – TBD
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? – See ticket details on home page.
- When do online ticket sales end? – Presale online ticket pricing ends at 11:55 p.m. on July 12th. You can purchase day of tickets online through 1:00 p.m. on July 13th.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? – Yes! Once again, only attendees who have pre-purchased tickets will be able to enjoy tastings from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. We also suggest purchasing in advance because this event WILL SELL OUT, especially if you are interested in the VIP experience!
- Where can I buy tickets day of? – Online or at the entrance gate beginning at 1:00 p.m.
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? – No checks. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted on the day of the event. Credit cards only for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? – All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite. You must still bring your ID to get ID’d at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? -Yes, you sure can! We don’t have all the details locked down yet, but check back here shortly before the festival for complete info.
- Can I purchase the tickets in Breckenridge? – Yep! We’ll be selling tickets at the early mug pickup party (see above).
- Do you offer a Military discount? – Yes but only on presale tickets. Email [email protected] for details.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? – You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? – Email [email protected].
- Is my registration/ticket transferrable? – Yes to another person. Email [email protected].
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay? – Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event.
- Can I update my registration information? – Yes, on the Eventbrite ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? – No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? – No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? – No, this is a no pet event (service dogs allowed with vest & paperwork).
- Can I bring a tent? – No
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? – No
- Is there seating? – Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? – No
- Can I bring a water bottle? – Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? – Yes
- Can I bring a bag? – Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? – No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? –Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, email [email protected].