The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival is one of the premiere summer events in Breckenridge each year bringing breweries for tastings, live music, a VIP area and wonderful food and retail vendors. All taking place outside at Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge with amazing views of the mountains! Enjoy a weekend of playing outdoors and a Saturday afternoon of beer tastings from some of Colorado’s finest breweries & other breweries from around the world! The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival draws a wide range of people from beer aficionados to families. The Breckenridge Summer Beer Festival celebrates Brews, Views & Great Live Music!
FESTIVAL & LOCATION FAQ'S:
- When is the Festival? - Saturday, July 9th, 2022
- Where is the Festival Held? - The beer festival is on Beaver Run property at the Copper Top Plaza. The location features seating & shade, along with grassy areas to hang out and listen to the music.
- What are the hours? - 12:00 - 5:00 p.m. Anyone needing a ticket at the event entrance will be able to purchase tickets at the main entrance around 12:30, or you can buy online anytime. VIP ticket holders will get in at 11:45 a.m. (15 minutes before the general public).
- Are kids allowed? - Children are allowed, but keep in mind it's a busy, crowded atmosphere. Strollers are not recommended. All kids 12 and older need a general admission ticket. Kids are not allowed to eat in the VIP area without a VIP DD ticket.
- Do I have to be over 21 to attend? - No. You must be 21 or over to drink alcohol at the event. You can enter the event if you are under 21 and purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages from vendors. You will need a GA ticket to enter.
- Can I get in if I'm a Designated Driver? - Yes, with a General Admission ticket. You can also purchase a VIP Designated Driver ticket if you'd like to hang out in the VIP tent and eat lunch.
- Are any of the proceeds donated to a charity? - Yes, proceeds will benefit SOS Outreach.
- Is the event ADA accessible? - Yes
- How to I sign up to as a sponsor, vendor, or brewery? - See GET INVOLVED in the site navigation menu.
- How can I volunteer? What do I get as a volunteer? - Volunteer spots are available all day for the event in multiple shifts. Volunteers receive an event t-shirt, & a tasting cup (if 21 or over). Volunteers are not permitted to drink before or during their shift. To volunteer, please see our Volunteer page for details.
- Where's the After Party? - The official after party will be at Brooklyn's Tavern & Billiards located at 500 S. Main Street immediately following the festival.
- How Much does it cost? And what’s included with the ticket? - See ticket details on home page.
- When do online ticket sales end? - July 8th at 11:55pm MST. Day of pricing begins at 12:00 a.m.
- Should I purchase my tickets in advance or the day of the event? - Yes! We suggest purchasing in advance because this event WILL SELL OUT, especially if you are interested in the VIP experience!
- Where can I buy tickets day of? - Online or at the entrance gate
- Do you take credit cards or checks day of? - No checks. Cash or Credit Cards are accepted on the day of the event. Credit cards only for pre-sale purchases online.
- How do I get my tickets if I purchased online? - All tickets are emailed electronically via Eventbrite. You must still bring your ID to get ID'd at the event day of.
- Can I pick up my tasting cup/mug early? -Yes, you sure can! Friday, July 8th from 5pm-8pm at Quandary Tequila Bistro in Main Street Station 505 S. Main Street C1 Breckenridge
- Can I purchase the tickets in Breckenridge? - Yep! We'll be selling tickets at the early mug pickup party (see above).
- Do you offer a Military discount? - Yes but only on pre-sale tickets. Please contact us for details.
- What if I buy tickets & can’t attend? - You can transfer them to a friend (over 21). There are no refunds.
- I bought a tasting ticket but want to upgrade to a VIP ticket. What should I do? - Please contact us.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable? - Yes to another person who is over 21. Please contact us.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? - Yes. Tickets can be purchased by one person for a group. Each person in that group will need a ticket & a photo ID the day of the event.
- Can I update my registration information? - Yes, on the Eventbrite ticketing site.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? - No, you can bring your phone and we can scan your tickets from your email confirmation. Or you can bring the printed ticket.
- What is the refund policy? - No refunds will be offered.
WHAT TO BRING/DAY OF INFO
Bring yourself & your crew along with a valid ID and your ticket on your phone or printed!
- Can I bring my pet? - We strongly advise leaving your pet at home. This is a very busy, crowded event which could lead to a stressful day for Fido.
- Can I bring lawn chairs & blankets? - No
- Is there seating? - Limited
- Can I bring a cooler? - No
- Can I bring a water bottle? - Yes, you can bring an empty water bottle for water refills. All water bottles will be searched.
- Can I come & go as I please? - Yes
- Can I bring a bag? - Yes, but it will be subject to a search.
- Can I bring a camelback or boda bag? - No.
- Are recording devices allowed (video cameras, digital cameras, phones)? -Yes
For questions & concerns about the event, please contact us.