BEER, FOOD & RETAIL VENDOR INFORMATION:
- Are there any gluten-free beers or other alcohol options this year? – Yes, there will be gluten-free cider from 2 breweries – Big B’s Hard Cider & Colorado Cider Co.
- Can I purchase beer from the breweries at the Festival? – No. Colorado law does not allow purchasing 6-packs, growlers or others at this event. You cannot leave the designated event area with alcohol.
- I just want to hang out – can I buy a full beer or drink at the event? – No alcoholic drinks will be served at the event other than the tastings.
- Will breweries run out of beer? – It’s possible they’ll run out of certain kinds of brews, especially the most popular kinds, but beer will be available until the end of the event.
- Will there be free water available at the event? – Yes and we encourage you to bring in an empty water bottle to refill.
- Are there drinks other than beer? – Vendors will have sodas & water for sale. Restaurants inside Beaver Run Resort will have food & drinks for sale, but they cannot be brought into the event.
- What food vendors will be there? TBD
- What retail vendors will be there? TBD